RDFa Default Profile Management/Vocabularies/Authoring

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 20:34:30 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I had an action to put the core concepts of how Default RDFa Profiles
are created, managed, and authored against in the RDFa WG wiki.

ACTION-60: Write up RDFa Profile Management on RDFa Wiki
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/actions/60

I went back through all of our meeting minutes and e-mails and believe
that all of the discussions that we have had are not captured on the
wiki. Please tell me if I missed anything, or if further guidance is
needed. The wiki page on this topic is here:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/wiki/rdfa-profile-management

Ivan, I believe that I was blocking you on making progress on the
ISSUE-73 LC official response. You should not be blocked by me anymore,
please let me know if this is not the case.

blog: Towards Universal Web Commerce
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/01/31/web-commerce/