Re: RDFa Default Profile Management/Vocabularies/Authoring

Manu,

 I have some comments on the wiki page, so if you reply Harry, make it clear that this page is only a draft... Unfortunately I am sick at the moment, I am not sure I can do this today...

Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net