RDFa discovery?

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 14:11:33 +0100
To: RDFA Working Group <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

Just a quick question, how does one tell whether an document contains,
or does not contain, RDFa?

Let's suppose I have an archive of 10k documents, I'd like to extract
the RDFa on them, how can tell upfront that they contain RDFa, without
having to process them all?

a: I may have already asked this previously!

b: This may be irrelevant for non-SAX based parsers (supposing that the
bulk of the weight would be in syntax->DOM conversion, a step needed
before any "this is RDFa flag" could be detected).

Unsure whether this is even worth asking now..

Best,

Nathan