Re: RDFa discovery?

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 10:23:13 -0500
To: nathan@webr3.org
CC: RDFA Working Group <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Honestly, this is my pet peeve with RDFa.  There is no way to know.  At
all.  We have several announcements mechanisms, but since none of them
are required the only way to know is to parse the document.  If you get
to the end and you have triples, it must have contained RDFa.

I know - it's a terrible answer.