Re: Telecon Agenda - 18th March 2010, 1500 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 08:30:46 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
>> 9am EST (for those that are on Daylight Savings Time),

Bah! As careful as I was trying to be with the telecon times, I
accidentially set the Daylight Saving telecon time to one hour earlier
than it needed to be for people on Daylight Saving time.

Our telecon is 10am EDT (Boston time) for those on Daylight Saving Time,
sorry for the mix-up.

The RDFa WG telecon starts in 90 minutes.

-- manu

PS: Yes, technically it is 9am EST - but that's confusing and isn't what
I meant to write in the Agenda e-mail.

blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/