RDFa DOM API commited to CVS

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:41:42 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi Benjamin,

I've just committed a skeleton RDFa DOM API document to W3C CVS in
preparation for the first public working draft cycle we'll have in a few
weeks.

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/drafts/2010/ED-rdfa-dom-api-20100317/

You can access the source document with the following CVS commands:

CVSROOT=<username>@cvs.w3.org:/w3ccvs
CVS_RSH=/usr/bin/ssh
cvs checkout WWW/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-dom-api

The RDFa DOM API HTML source file is called Overview-src.html.

Shane or I can go over some of the details of authoring W3C documents
for FPWD publishing with you after the call tomorrow or via e-mail. The
idea is that you'd lift the current RDFa DOM API text from the RDFa WG
wiki into the DOM API source document (Overview-src.html) above.

The FPWD process that all of these documents will have to go through is
outlined here:

http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#first-wd

The document must be run through the W3Cs publication rules:

http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules

Let us know if you have any questions about how to edit/commit/publish
the file.

blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/