Re: ISSUE-3 PROPOSAL: Infoset coercion

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 13:12:12 +0200
Cc: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
I would like to understand what this means in practice.

What you seem to describe is that if

1. I use xmlns:XXX in HTML5+RDFa (which is probably a bad idea anyway:-)
2. I have an XML processor that is namespace aware, then this is what I get

But what do we say if an XML processor is _not_ namespace aware?