Re: ISSUE-3 PROPOSAL: Infoset coercion

I would like to understand what this means in practice.

What you seem to describe is that if

1. I use xmlns:XXX in HTML5+RDFa (which is probably a bad idea anyway:-)
2. I have an XML processor that is namespace aware, then this is what I get

But what do we say if an XML processor is _not_ namespace aware?

Ivan