ISSUE-3 PROPOSAL: Infoset coercion

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 00:45:34 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
There's not much to propose on this one, the spec text has already been
authored and is available here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-rdfa-in-html-20100624/#preserving-namespaces-via-coercion-to-infoset

If we decide to accept this as a solution, we'll have to ask HTML WG to
pass the same resolution, which would modify the Coercion to Infoset
rules for HTML5.

Before we do that, someone other than myself should verify that the
algorithm makes sense.

If we pass this proposal as a resolution, it would also simplify these
algorithms:

4.4.1 Extracting URI Mappings from Infosets
4.5.1 Extracting URI Mappings from DOMs

blog: Myth Busting Web Stacks - PHP is Faster Than You Think
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/06/12/myth-busting-php/2/