Obsolete tests in RDFa 1.1 Test Suite

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:38:27 -0500
To: "public-rdfa-wg@w3.org WG" <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Running through the test suites, I came across a number of tests that are obsolete in RDFa 1.1. I suggest we remove the following as they represent obsolete semantics:

test 0086: NO triple for a non-reserved @rel value, (negative test)  Now generates a triple with default vocabulary
test 0105: inner @rel neither CURIE nor LinkType  Now generates a triple with default vocabulary
test 0116: Reserved word used in @property should not generate triple  Now generates a triple with default vocabulary
test 0123: case sensitivity in prefix names  Prefixes are now case-insensitive
test 0125: datatype XMLLiteral with other embedded RDFa, (negative test)  XMLLiterals are now deeply parsed
test 0142: xmlns prefix 'xml' with correct URI  <xml:test> is a legitimate URI
test 0160: Undeclared prefix 'xml' <xml:test> is a legitimate URI
test 0162: Undeclared prefix 'xmlns' <xmlns:test> is a legitimate URI

If it's generally agreed that these are no longer legitimate tests for RDFa 1.1, I can remove them from the test manifests. Otherwise, these may require some clarification in the spec.

Gregg