Possible diagrams for the RDFa Core document

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 16:39:07 +0100
Cc: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
To: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
(related to ISSUE-65)

Michael referred to the fact that adding some diagrams to section 8 (object resolution) might be a good idea. I have experimented with some, see the attached PDF file. I think the Literal diagram is useful, I am less convinced about the diagrams for @rel and @rev.

As an aside: the previous RDFa task force had such a diagram for literals, maybe even produced by Michael. However, when the wiki was turned into a set of archived web pages, that diagram got lost:-( I am chasing it via the system team but, there again, starting it from fresh might be helpful on long term...

Ivan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2010Dec/0025.html