Telecon Agenda - December 9th 2010, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 11:14:11 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We've got quite a bit to talk about this week. Nathan, Mark and I had a
very productive set of calls on Sunday and Monday. By Wednesday, we hope
to be done with high-level edits to the RDF API and RDFa API documents.
The documents will be far from perfect, but will hopefully outline the
general direction. We'll do a high-level review of the changes and see
how the WG feels about the direction. We should also discuss addressing
LC comments and a few pre-LC comments that we haven't responded to yet.

Thursday, December 9th 2010
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
   Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
   Phone FR: +
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Shane, Benjamin, Nathan, Toby, Ivan

1) Update on incoming Last Call reviews

2) Response to Last Call Comments

3) Review RDF API and RDFa API Documents

blog: Linked Data in JSON