Re: safe curies with undefined prefixes in @about/@resource

Hey Toby,

I appreciate that, and it might, technically, be a good idea to treat it that way. However... doesn't that break backward compatibility? In RDFa 1.0 that safe CURIE would definitely be ignored...

I am not saying we should not do that if we have evidence that this would not create major issues with deployed RDFa. But we should definitely be careful...

Ivan