Re: RDF 1.1 Test Cases

On 12-02-14 22:12, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> The document is updated, and I saved a draft to <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/drafts/rdf11-testcases/Overview.html>.
>
> The PubRules checker finds issues, but it seems reasonable to me:
>
> * Markup saved as HTML5, which I believe is okay, but this generates an error.
> * Want's style sheet be be W3C-WD, but it's W3C-NOTE.
> * Want's status to have W3C Working Draft, but has W3C Note.
> * No Previous Version link.
> * ...
>
> There are more. I'm not sure that notes need to pass pubrules; let me know if there's something that needs to be done for this to pass cleanly.

Notes do need to pass pubrules. I edited the ReSpec attributes a bit and
removed the "Prtevious version" link manually from the static version
[1], and now it passes pubrules (well, there is a HTML error).

The inclusion of a "Previous version" looks like a ReSpec bug. I'll let
them know.

Guus

[1]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/REC-drafts/NOTE-rdf11-testcases-20140225/Overview.html