Re: RDF 1.1 Test Cases

The following are issues found in checking links and pub rules for RDF11-TESTCASES [1]

* Previous version link not found - A previous version is not required for WG Notes
* Document identifier information order - Previous version not required
* XML namespaces - http://www.w3.org/ns/rdftest# not found. Perhaps we should create such a namespace document; it's used from tests and implementation reports too. The others will be created when the note is published.

Link checker:

All references to EARL reports, which I suppose Sandro needs to put in place:

* http://www.w3.org/2013/rdf-mt-reports/index.html
* http://www.w3.org/2013/N-QuadsReports/index.html
* http://www.w3.org/2013/N-TriplesReports/index.html
* http://www.w3.org/2013/TrigReports/index.html
* http://www.w3.org/2013/RDFXMLTests/

CSAIL - http://www.csail.mit.edu/ timeout seems to load okay by hand

Other than the rdftest namespace document and putting the implementation reports in place, I think we're good to go in publishing the note.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/drafts/rdf11-testcases/Overview.html