RDF 1.1 Test Cases

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 13:12:27 -0800
Cc: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
The document is updated, and I saved a draft to <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/drafts/rdf11-testcases/Overview.html>.

The PubRules checker finds issues, but it seems reasonable to me:

* Markup saved as HTML5, which I believe is okay, but this generates an error.
* Want's style sheet be be W3C-WD, but it's W3C-NOTE.
* Want's status to have W3C Working Draft, but has W3C Note.
* No Previous Version link.
* ...

There are more. I'm not sure that notes need to pass pubrules; let me know if there's something that needs to be done for this to pass cleanly.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net