Question re ISSUE-139 Resolution

From: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 18:53:00 -0400
Cc: RDF-WG WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, Peter Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Hi Peter and Pat,

The RDF Working Group decided today [1] to resolve ISSUE-139 [2] (More clearly warn that "generalized RDF" is non-standard) by adopting David Booth's proposed language.  The exact resolution was:
[[
RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-139 using David Booth's proposed solution at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2013Aug/0002.html. Exact wording will be considered editorial.
]]

Since neither of you were available for that portion of the call, I thought I should ask you whether you have any concerns or issues with the proposed resolution.  I plan to make the changes in Concepts shortly if I don't hear anything negative from you.  Thanks.

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood