Re: rdf semantics test suite setup

I changed the manifest test file to include the entailment regimes and
recognized and unrecognized datatypes.  I also changed the tests that
needed to be changed due to the new way of handling ill-formed literals.

  mf:entailmentRegime "RDFS" ;
  mf:recognizedDatatypes ( ) ;
  mf:unrecognizedDatatypes ( xsd:integer ) ;

says that this test is an RDFS test that doesn't need any recognized
datatypes but can't have xsd:integer as a recognized datatype.

peter