agenda for Wednesday 26 June?

From: Peter Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:18:43 -0700
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
There is an agenda on the web page but I don't see an email message.

I would like to put discussion (and resolution) of blank nodes as
predicates onto the agenda.

Proposal:   Predicates in RDF graphs can be blank nodes.
Explanation:  This change is being made to improve cohesion in the RDF
data model and to align with JSON-LD.
Note:  RDF Concepts will include warnings that use of blank nodes for
predicates and for graph names will cause interoperability problems
for a period of time, and that these extensions are to be used only
when necessary.

peter