Re: TriG test suite

On 14/06/13 01:22, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> I put together the start of a TriG test suite at
> <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/trig/tests>. It's
> largely based on a translation of the Turtle test suite, with some
> TriG-specific tests added. Hopefully others (e.g., RIOT) have
> additional tests to contribute.
>
> Note that this includes tests with BNode graph names.
>
> My processor passes all of these tests (except some negative tests on
> base and prefix my Turtle processor also fails).
>
> Gregg Kellogg gregg@greggkellogg.net

Gregg - great.  I pass most tests now.

Fixes:

1/
All the tests are typed as TestTurtleXXX which caused my test code to
consider them ... as Turtle tests!

I've changed the types to TestTrigXXX in the manifest.

2/
The assumed base URI in the data is:

ttp://www.w3.org/2013/TriGTests/

(no "h") - fixed.

Failures on blank node graphs:

I need to update to be able to test bNode graphs because it'll need some
isomorphism code to work on the 4th slot as well.  I was previously
using the weaker test of each graph being isomorphic (so can miss shared
bnode issues).

Are there any shared bnode tests?  (Shared between graphs)

I probably don't have tests to contribute - as the RIOT TriG parser and
the Turtle parser shared parsers except for the top level rule and share
the same tokenizer, my testing is based on that knowledge so there are
only a few addition TriG structural tests.

	Andy