TriG test suite

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:22:29 -0700
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
I put together the start of a TriG test suite at <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/trig/tests>. It's largely based on a translation of the Turtle test suite, with some TriG-specific tests added. Hopefully others (e.g., RIOT) have additional tests to contribute.

Note that this includes tests with BNode graph names.

My processor passes all of these tests (except some negative tests on base and prefix my Turtle processor also fails).

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net