Re: potential edit for Concepts section 1.7

Thanks, Peter,

I have re-read section 1.7 based on Markus' review and Peter's suggested change carefully.  In my opinion:

- Markus is correct that the definitions in the section dangle.
- However, it is important to clearly place RDF Concepts in relation to Semantics and other higher-level specifications such as RDFS and OWL.
- I am reluctant to force an edit of Semantics to fix a problem we cannot agree exists (that is, that this section should move to Semantics).

Therefore, I am happy with Peter's suggested change and do not wish to change this section further.

Thanks to everyone who helped.

Regards,
Dave
--