From: sandro@w3.org
To: souripriya.das@oracle.com
Cc: public-rdf-wg@w3.org
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 9:16:02 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: proposal: N-Quads as subset of TriG

On 07/14/2013 09:09 AM, Souripriya Das wrote:

Oracle uses N-Quads.
A new name for the proposed syntax would be better.
Some additional possibilities for names: T-Quads, Q-TriG, ...

I was mostly thinking about Oracle when I mused about whether we should be changing the name of N-Triples when we change little details of how it works and make it Recommended. Do you have an opinion on that?

-- Sandro

- Souri.