RDF Extension request and JSON-LD API

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:25:21 -0500
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Dave, in your draft extension request [1] you list rdf-jsonapi as Note track, when in fact, it's REC track, along with rdf-jsonsyn. BTW, these are your short-names, and not those actually assigned. We've been using json-ld-syntax and json-ld-api, but I believe there's a request to change the API document to JSON-LD 1.0 Processing Algorithms and API, with a short name of json-ld-processing.

At this point, we think we'll complete editing work on the Syntax document in January, but won't finish the Processing document until the middle of February.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net<mailto:gregg@greggkellogg.net>

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Rdf-extension.html