Minutes for 23 January 2013 (with an after-the-fact fix)

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:31:15 +0000
To: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>

Scribe note: A proposal on ISSUE-25 was put to the vote and generated only +1 responses. However, no resolution was scribed. I believe this was an omission by the scribe on duty. I have therefore added the resolution after the fact and it now appears in the minutes. You may want to review the minutes so they can be accepted next week.