Re: Closing ISSUE-13

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 19:12:16 +0100
Cc: public-rdf-wg Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Dave, all,

I have updated the RDF Concepts ED according to today's resolution. Please review.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-concepts/index.html#section-XMLLiteral

RDF Semantics still needs to be updated accordingly (make rdf:XMLLiteral optional and interpret it only under D-Entailment, like any other datatype).

I've taken the liberty to create an action (on a randomly chosen RDF Semantics editor):

https://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/170

No objection to the status change.