Re: [ALL] WG Status Update Slides

I would mention bNode skolemisation / genids - it's a problem that most people dealing with RDF have faced. Makes bNodes useful in the same way that auto_increment columns in SQL are.

Also Turtle / SPARQL syntax harmonisation is worth mentioning.

- Steve

--
Steve Harris, CTO
Garlik, a part of Experian