Re: [ALL] WG Status Update Slides

From: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:15:48 -0700
Cc: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
I would mention bNode skolemisation / genids - it's a problem that most people dealing with RDF have faced. Makes bNodes useful in the same way that auto_increment columns in SQL are.

Also Turtle / SPARQL syntax harmonisation is worth mentioning.

- Steve

--
Steve Harris, CTO
Garlik, a part of Experian