[ALL] WG Status Update Slides

From: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 08:36:03 -0400
To: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I will be providing an update the RDF WG's activities and accomplishments at the SemTechBiz conference in San Francisco next month.  My slides are officially overdue, so I would like to submit them soon.

Some parts of the talk are obvious (e.g. Turtle and n-triples status), others are decidedly less so (graphs).

Any thoughts on what should be covered and what should be avoided would be appreciated.

Regards,
Dave