W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-wg@w3.org > March 2012

Re: Updated some tests

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 13:06:56 +0100
Cc: W3C RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <3DA2E6D1-FC48-462E-87AE-182E50BB0645@w3.org>
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>

On Mar 8, 2012, at 11:53 , Ivan Herman wrote:

> Manu, Gregg,
> 
> I have
> 
> - updated the tests that we have discussed, ie, 58, 78, 81, 82 are now set as RDFa 1.0 valid only, and I created their counterpart (246-249) for RDFa 1.1
> - added a test reflecting ISSUE-133
> 
> I decided to live dangerously, and updated it directly on a clone I made locally of the github content.

Doh. I forgot that I also did a 'git push' from the local content, ie, the changes should be somewhere up in the cloud...

I.


> I hope that is all right... I am not sure what should happen to get that appear on the test harness page, though
> 
> Cheers
> 
> Ivan
> 
> ----
> Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead
> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
> mobile: +31-641044153
> FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 


----
Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153
FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf







Received on Thursday, 8 March 2012 12:06:50 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:25:47 GMT