Updated some tests

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:53:27 +0100
Cc: W3C RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Manu, Gregg,

I have

- updated the tests that we have discussed, ie, 58, 78, 81, 82 are now set as RDFa 1.0 valid only, and I created their counterpart (246-249) for RDFa 1.1
- added a test reflecting ISSUE-133

I decided to live dangerously, and updated it directly on a clone I made locally of the github content. I hope that is all right... I am not sure what should happen to get that appear on the test harness page, though

Cheers

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/