(A PRIORITY) Exchanging the contents of RDF stores

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 14:30:30 +0000
To: RDF-WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>

One of our prioritised UC is "Exchanging the contents of RDF stores".

I'd like to prose that TriG, without additional semantic or annotation
assumptions, meets this UC.  The WG should resolve to cover this usage

This codifies the situation where no annotations of the graph tagging
relationship exists.

It implies that quads are not an internal implementation matter but a
way systems can exchange data.