Re: RDF WG minutes from 2011-05-18

On 23 May 2011, at 09:00, Ivan Herman wrote:
> - What is more difficult and, I believe, were Sandro's concerns are:
>  - Have one place for common boilerplate text for, say, Abstract and Status: clearly, all documents will have to have some common texts. This is easier to handle on a wiki by using some mediawiki templates: the common text can be updated on the templates and that is fine. Unless somebody comes up with some extra javascript tricks and modifies recspec accordingly, we would have to do that by hand.

ReSpec already can include external files:
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/documentation.html#including-other-data

This would boil down to writing:

and this should include the file. (I have not tested this, just saw it in the ReSpec docs.)

>  - Have document A have a hyperlink to a specific place in document B, so that these hyperlinks remain valid along all the subsequent versions of the draft.

Couldn't you just link to the latest published version of document B, for example: http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#section-Graph-syntax?

Best,
Richard