Re: Graph terminology & SPARQL 1.1 Graph Store Protocol

Lee,

Thanks for the heads-up. We will add this to the telecon agenda. Next to
comments from individual members we should also consider doing a WG review.

Indeed, getting consensus on the graph terminology is essential.

Best,
Guus

--
Prof. Guus Schreiber