Re: Graph terminology & SPARQL 1.1 Graph Store Protocol

Lee,

In [3], the definition of Resource is "A network-accessible data
object or service identified by an IRI" which is what is found in
[RFC2616] but it is different from [WEBARCH], which is also
referenced. In [WEBARCH], it says """The term "resource" is used in a
general sense for whatever might be identified by a URI.""" This may
be misleading: is a resource (according to SPARQL terminology)
necessarily network-accessible or not? Can a person be a resource in
the SPARQL protocol sense.

Also, the last sentence has a grammar problem:

"""Implementations of this protocol are HTTP/1.1 servers [RFC2616]
MUST interpet request messages as graph management operations on an
underlying Graph Store where the subject of the operation is indicated
through the use of a Graph IRI."""

and the term "interpet" (sic) is mispelled.

Let me try to match these terms to our own g-* terminology:

RDF document -> g-text
RDF graph content -> g-box (?)

I don't see a term that would correspond to g-snap.

Regards,
AZ.