Re: Proposal for ISSUE-12, string literals

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 00:35:51 +0200
To: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Cc: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>, public-rdf-wg@w3.org
On Sun, 2011-05-15 at 21:04 +0200, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> Barring that, my
> conservative position is that we should have only one form.

Sorry for the distraction my email caused, Eric -- I completely agree
inference is not the right tool to use to address ISSUE-12 right now.  I
still think the best/simplest thing on this is to tell folks to avoid
xsd:string-literals, but I could live with several of the other
proposals people have made.

I might reply to your examples, but not in an ISSUE-12 thread.

    -- Sandro