Re: publication infrastructure / respec

ACTION-46 (Guus): Look at spec authoring tool

I also read the Respec documentation. I prefer editing HTML instead of wiki text
(which is fine for short texts, but not for long docs). However, given my
eyesight my prefs are sometimes a bit different.

The references seem to be handled in an acceptable way in Respec, which is
important.

Guus

Prof. Guus Schreiber
Web & Media, Computer Science