Re: [TURTLE] Extending Turtle before Rec

Sandro Hawke wrote:
> Alternatively, we could nail down the Turtle that is already widely
> deployed.  I guess the issue might be called "Extend Turtle Before
> Rec?".

Indeed, there seems to be a need for turtle as a standard, and
trig+subset of N3 + some bells and whistles as an entirely different
standard. If B.C. with deployed turtle parsers is to be considered, then
I'd suggest we're pretty limited in what we can do.. on the other hand,
if we're going to break B.C. in any way, then we may as well make it
worth it.

Cheers,

Nathan