Re: RDF/SPARQL telecon on graph terminology

I can't find the chat notes we made during this call last week (just before the
RDF telecon). I'd like to capture the proposed resolutions and the actions we
agreed on. As I will not be at tomorrow's telecon I would also appreciate if one
of the other participants can give a brief summary at tomorrow's telecon.

Thanks,
Guus

--
Prof. Guus Schreiber