Re: RDF/SPARQL telecon on graph terminology

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 05:27:43 +0200
To: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>
CC: RDF Working Group WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
I can't find the chat notes we made during this call last week (just before the
RDF telecon). I'd like to capture the proposed resolutions and the actions we
agreed on. As I will not be at tomorrow's telecon I would also appreciate if one
of the other participants can give a brief summary at tomorrow's telecon.

Thanks,
Guus

--
Prof. Guus Schreiber