ISSUE-59 - RDF/XML completeness

From: Peter Frederick Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 11:49:08 -0400
To: <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Issue-59 talks about representing arbitrary graph structures in RDF/XML,
but the trail leads back to a discussion of representing bnodes in
RDF/XML, e.g.,
	_:a1 <http://random.ioctl.org/#p1> _:a2 .
	_:a2 <http://random.ioctl.org/#p2> _:a1 .
not about the "usual" issue of triples whose predicate cannot be written
as an XML entity name (or whatever the actual XML nomenclature really
is).

However, this is no longer a problem, because rdf:nodeID was added to
RDF/XML.

I think that the confusion here was that the WG thought that the problem
was about the other RDF/XML inadequacy.

So, I propose that we close ISSUE-59 as "Opened in error".

peter