Re: [ALL] agenda telecon 14 Dec

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:03:11 +0000
Cc: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
On 13 Dec 2011, at 20:54, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> The main thing we seem to be in limbo about is the GRAPHS debate. I suggest we devote the meeting to this theme. I have included in the agenda some discussion topics that came up in recent telecons, plus the email of Andy on TriG examples.  I suggest we also have a meta-discussion on what our options are for getting consensus.

I suggest a straw poll:

[[
PROPOSAL: Close all graph model+semantics issues by accepting the RDF Datasets design [1] as the data model, and by adding no new semantics.
]]

Knowing who can't live with this minimalist approach would be a form of progress IMO.

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-concepts/index.html#section-multigraph