Re: [ALL] agenda telecon 14 Dec

Hi all,

The one thing that gnaws at me about this proposal is "The default graph does not have a name".  I feel (as opposed to "think") that it should be "The default graph MAY not have a name".

It is not clear to me how to name the default graph in the case where it may have one.

Also, should an RDF Dataset be allowed to be placed within another RDF Dataset?  If so, then the definition of an RDF Dataset should be appended to include "zero or more RDF Datasets".  Can someone suggest why such recursion is desired or why not?  One thing that occurs to me is I may wish to create a collection of graphs, some of which may already have been grouped by someone else.  This would allow RDF Datasets to be used in a way similar to database views.

Regards,
Dave