are there any disjoint subClasses in the TAP KB?

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:10:54 -0800
To: "Rob McCool" <robm@robm.com>, "R. V. Guha" <rguha@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <public-rdf-tap@w3.org>, "KR-language at YahooGroups" <KR-language@yahoogroups.com>, "Richard S. Latimer" <latimer1@att.net>
As I started to formulate definitions of the Classes in the TAP KB, I soon began to question whether my assumptions about disjoint subClasses were valid.  A hierarchy outline (subClass relations) of the top levels of the TAP KB is given in
    http://rhm.cdepot.net/knowledge/application/SemanticWeb/TAP/tap.ho

Looking at this hierarchy, several question come to mind immediately.
For example:
1. is Agent a subClass of Tangible? or is it excluded by "definition"?
2. is Class a subClass of Intangible? or is it excluded by "definition"?
3. is PopularCharacter a subClass of Intangible? (they all seem be fictional)

I would appreciate some guidance on the rationale behind the current set of Classes.
Dick McCullough
knowledge := man do identify od existent done
knowledge haspart proposition list