RE: [KR-language] are there any disjoint subClasses in the TAP KB?

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:17:38 +0100
To: <public-rdf-tap@w3.org>
Hi Richard,

Which part of the TAP material did you extract this from? I can't find a
schema containing the terms to which you refer. I'm a little confused by
your queries, re. disjunction/exclusion, as I was under the impression that
TAP used base-level RDF and hence disjunction wasn't an option.

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." - Chaucer