TAP's use of SOAP: HTTP GET or PUT?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:12:11 -0500
To: public-rdf-tap@w3.org
Cc: em@w3.org, connolly@w3.org, eric@w3.org

Hi

Does TAP's use of SOAP for query make use of the (cachable, URI-linkable
etc) HTTP GET method, or is it over HTTP POST?

http://tap.stanford.edu/tap/getdatadetails.html left me unsure.

http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part2/#soapinhttp documents SOAP 1.2's HTTP
binding, and http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part2/#WebMethodFeature
the oddly named 'SOAP Web Method Feature', which as I understand it is
SOAP's way of allowing SOAP services with GET-like semantics to use
HTTP's GET method.

Maybe I should be asking two questions: TAP's GetData in the abstract,
vs the Stanford implementation of it...?

Anyway, further clues gratefully received,

cheers,

Dan

ps. for an RDF protocol that does use GETs,
http://www.joseki.org/protocol.html might be of interest.