Re: Labels for literals in sh:in enumeration

I mean SHACL SPARQL Functions

https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/#functions

Imagine a function such as

ex:getFullName
     a sh:SPARQLFunction ;
     sh:parameter [
         sh:predicate ex:person ;
         sh:class ex:Person ;
     ] ;
     sh:returnType xsd:string ;
     sh:select """
         SELECT ?result
         WHERE {
             ?person ex:firstName ?firstName .
             ?person ex:lastName ?lastName .
             BIND (CONCAT(?firstName, " ", ?lastName) AS ?result) .
         }
         """ .

Or likewise a SELECT query that starts at the actual string color value
and maps this into human-readable labels by following some properties of
your choice.

Holger