Re: Updated RDFa-in-text/html tests

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 21:52:15 +0100
To: Philip Taylor <pjt47@cam.ac.uk>
Philip,

> In the interest of assisting in improving interoperability between
> RDFa-in-text/html implementations, I've updated my collection of
> test cases at:
>
>  http://philip.html5.org/demos/rdfa/tests.html
>
> so that it includes a few more tests, and shows test results for
> most of the implementations I could find.

Thank you for the work that you've been putting into this. I think
it's really useful both for improving implementations and for
highlighting the areas where Work Is Needed.

There's a new revision of rdfQuery (r120) for you to try. There are a
bunch of tests that rdfQuery fails, still, but most of them are
because I think more discussion's needed about what the expected
triples should be. I'm going to send separate emails about those.

Oh, and there are two test cases where rdfQuery's response is classed
as a failure when I think it matches the expected triple. These are
"Empty xmlns value" and "Empty xmlns value overriding non-empty". In
both cases, the expected result is '<> <{BASE}#test> "Test".' and I
think that's what rdfQuery generates (with {BASE} replaced by the base
URI of the test case).

Cheers,

Jeni
--