Re: RDFa use on RDFa wiki (MediaWiki)

From: Nathan Yergler <nathan@creativecommons.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:56:22 -0800
To: "Sergey Chernyshev" <sergey.chernyshev@gmail.com>
Cc: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, "SMW developer list" <semediawiki-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Sergey Chernyshev
<sergey.chernyshev@gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed that wiki pages in RDFa wiki (http://rdfa.info/wiki/) have
> XHTML+RDFa DTD.
>
> I wonder if RDFa is actually being used on wiki pages and what technology is
> used for that?
>
> I know that Creative Commons had a project for Semantic MediaWiki to include
> RDFa support (Google Summer of Code 2008), but I don't know where project
> stands, last time I paid (not enough) attention to it was sometime in
> August:
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=DC7AB12E-3941-43E3-BB84-408802AA3C7D%40gmail.com&forum_name=semediawiki-devel

The project completed semi-successfully.  I preface it with "semi-"
because there were still a few issues but I think the foundation is
solid.  I hope to see us circle around in Q1 to push that out in a
more concrete fashion.

The code as it stands is available from our git repository; a web view
is available at
http://code.creativecommons.org/viewgit?p=semanticmediawiki.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/rdfa,
checkout instructions can be found at http://code.creativecommons.org.

Nathan