browsers and RDFa (comments on my blog...)

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:02:05 +0100
To: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
There are some comments on my blog on the RDFa usage:

http://ivan-herman.name/2009/01/14/a-different-usage-of-rdfa/#comments

the ones of Andraz Tori are interesting but I do not really have
experience in that issue. Maybe somebody else does (well... getting
mozilla to implement rdfa natively would be nice but, somehow, I do not
believe it will happen in the coming months...)

I am only a go-between here:-)

Cheers

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/