RDFa use on RDFa wiki (MediaWiki)

From: Sergey Chernyshev <sergey.chernyshev@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:30:20 -0500
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Cc: "SMW developer list" <semediawiki-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
I noticed that wiki pages in RDFa wiki (http://rdfa.info/wiki/) have
XHTML+RDFa DTD.

I wonder if RDFa is actually being used on wiki pages and what technology is
used for that?

I know that Creative Commons had a project for Semantic MediaWiki to include
RDFa support (Google Summer of Code 2008), but I don't know where project
stands, last time I paid (not enough) attention to it was sometime in
August:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=DC7AB12E-3941-43E3-BB84-408802AA3C7D%40gmail.com&forum_name=semediawiki-devel

Being heavy (Semantic) MediaWiki user, I'm really interested in seeing RDFa
support there, especially with RDF support already being in-place.

Thank you,

             Sergey

--
Sergey Chernyshev