Re: RDFa DTD and HTML character entity

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 06:49:26 -0600
To: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
CC: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
I agree, and it is a significant problem.  Some of us have been
discussing the best advice to give content authors - something we can
add to http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-media-types

I had hoped that advice wouldn't be "DO use numeric entity references.
DO NOT use named entity references."  But I am guessing we will have
little choice.