Re: RDFa DTD and HTML character entity

I agree, and it is a significant problem.  Some of us have been
discussing the best advice to give content authors - something we can
add to http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-media-types

I had hoped that advice wouldn't be "DO use numeric entity references.
DO NOT use named entity references."  But I am guessing we will have
little choice.