Re: RDFa DTD and HTML character entity

From: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:42:40 +0900
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Cc: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Toby, Mark, Shane, thanks for comments.

> I think you are wrong here.  The XHTML 1.1 DTD driver relies upon the XHTML
> M12N "framework" module.  That module, as its final act, by default includes
> xhtml-charent-1.mod.  So as long as we are not overriding that setting, and
> we are not, the charent module should be included in all xhtml family markup
> languages.

Ouch, I thought I looked into xhtml-framework-1.mod, but failed to
find inclusion of xhtml-charent-1.mod there. Sorry, you're right.
XMLlint successfully validates RDFa with HTML character entities.

Ok, I'll manage to use numerical entities instead. But that's another
headache when converting from existing documents to RDFa .....

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name
"KANZAKI Masahide"; :nick "masaka"; :email "mkanzaki@gmail.com"].